North East Business Brokers believe in building partnerships with our clients through education, support and guidance throughout the buying and selling process. Over our years of operation as a leading business brokerage firm we have strived to increase the value of our service. Along with our two offices we have scoured the internet to collate a range of useful resources that will help you begin the process of buying or selling a business.
- Confidentiality Agreement – Please download, complete and submit to email@example.com along with a copy of your passport or driver's license.
- Section 52
- Documents required for sale list
Links for easy access
- https://www.vcglr.vic.gov.au - The Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation
- https://www.business.gov.au - Australian Government Business
- https://asicconnect.asic.gov.au – ASIC Business Name Look Up
- https://www.consumer.vic.gov.au – Consumer Affairs Victoria
- https://www.ato.gov.au/Business - Australian Tax Office
- http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/mf/6401.0 - Australian Bureau of Statistics
- https://www.vsbc.vic.gov.au - Victorian Small Business Commissioner